NewZUp
This is the year 10 since The End, we have the pleasure to welcome you to the very first website of the New Internet!

NewZUp is the first website created since the outbreak of the Z virus 10 years ago and the sacred day when the New World Order came to power. God bless them!

You are a citizen of the New World, congratulations, you survived through all of this!
Now enjoy the new internet, post messages, photos, videos, share memories and good moments of your life, ask questions to other citizens, trade items with them, enjoy the moment, and don't forget: The New World Order well always be looking out for you.

Hello rebellion Tgu2

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

NewZUp
This is the year 10 since The End, we have the pleasure to welcome you to the very first website of the New Internet!

NewZUp is the first website created since the outbreak of the Z virus 10 years ago and the sacred day when the New World Order came to power. God bless them!

You are a citizen of the New World, congratulations, you survived through all of this!
Now enjoy the new internet, post messages, photos, videos, share memories and good moments of your life, ask questions to other citizens, trade items with them, enjoy the moment, and don't forget: The New World Order well always be looking out for you.

Hello rebellion Tgu2
NewZUp
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Zoé De Meester

Hello rebellion Empty Hello rebellion

Sam 1 Juin - 15:48
As chief of the rebellion I wanted to thanks all of my supporter.

I may have been choosed as leader but we are all equal ! I know the government is putting a lot of pressure on all of you.. But don't give up! We are the one with food. We are the one with the power and they need all of us. Without us they are nothing and we won't accept to follow a dictature.
I suggest we keep helping and giving food to others districts, showing them we are not a threat. But we won't feed the corrupted one anymore. Our goal is not to penalize others, our goals are fairness and justice!
We, the farmer district, can be the key to go back to those. We can have democracy again and stop propaganda by saying "No everything isn't going well" but together we can improve every life in this world. Don't give up yet.

WE ARE PROUD AND IF WE STICK TOGETHER WON'T GO DOWN!
Guillaume Lardinois

Hello rebellion Empty Re: Hello rebellion

Sam 1 Juin - 15:56
Darn libtard
NWO (PAULO)
NWO (PAULO)
Admin

Sam 1 Juin - 15:59
This is the last warning. Your post have been signaled as apologizing terrorism and deviant attitudes. Again. You are now registered as chief of a terrorist army, your false accusations and your pitifull attempts to gather around your madness innocent citizens will not stay any longer. Your people will perish. Surrender now and you may still have a chance to survive, you and the fools who follow you. You have 24h. After that, it would be too late. You must have surrender sooner, we told you: you never had a chance in this war. The NWO will not let terrorists spill chaos and fear to the innocents.
Do not forget; you have 24h.

- J. J. Kawori, head of the NWO Anti-Terror Force.
Zoé De Meester

Sam 1 Juin - 16:10
The use of violent we only prove my point.
Our revolution is yet pacifist and I'm quite sure district will turn of you if you kill a whole bunch of people manifesting peacefully. It's humans right and we are allow to use them! You may have forget how they used to work but in the district F we still believe in humanity!
Your threat will only make us stronger. Breaking families will only make you weaker! People from other districts are already with us. If you want to shut us off you will have to show your true face to all of them.

Has Mathin Luther King said "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

- Viva la revolución
NWO (PAULO)
NWO (PAULO)
Admin

Sam 1 Juin - 16:21
You still have 24h. A lot of our men died fighting your pairs, and yet you dare calling it a pacifist manifest, for 3 weeks families had to struggle with hunger and fear because of you, you terrorists will not win, nobody will fall with you in your madness. You have 24h to end the chaos. We will not tolerate any more insurgences. You will fall the NWO will rise again like it should be, they saved this society from chaos and disaster after the outbreak, and you dare disobey? You do not have any honnor or recognition. Quoting an ancient world's figure will not help your cause, you no savior of anybody except yourself. Think clearly DeMeester, you still have time. But my patience doesn't. You next answer will be your final, think clearly.

Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 17:05
What's going on ?
Farmers are leading a riot ???
Without Discrict F our main ressources will disappear ??
Zoé De Meester

Sam 1 Juin - 17:13
Don't worry, our main ressources won't disappear. We are no barbarian neither terrorists. Our only goals are to delete propaganda, install the same right to everyone and going back to a démocratie where politicians won't hide the truth or kill people whom think differently for them.
We won't cut food or injure honest citizens.

It's a peaceful manifestation. The bad guys are the ones who want to kill us for showing our disappointment on the actual system.
Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 17:20
As I agree with you, I do think we need the NWO to survive even if their methods are not the best.
I'm just really anxious and I feel like without any form of authorities I'll be completely lost
NWO (PAULO)
NWO (PAULO)
Admin

Sam 1 Juin - 17:32
We are building a new society, sacrifices must be made, but farmers who lived in privilegies area with plenty of food and resources can't understand that. Now they are terrorizing innocent citizens, and menace to provide food only if you enrol with them. Do not listen the fools. In 23h ours it will end. Do not be afraid citizen, the NWO will always be looking after you and your wellbeing.

Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 17:34
"In 23 hours it will end" ???
What does it mean ??
Please don't hurt them, just listen to them and compromise
More chaos is not a good idea
I'm really scared now
Liam Watsudooin
Liam Watsudooin

Sam 1 Juin - 17:48
It's been 3 weeks that the District F is doing shit and spread chaos, were you sleeping for 3 weeks? Those are terrorists they can't be listened to, they already tried to compromise, those assholes have to pay!
Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 17:57
And you ? Where were you for this past 3 weeks ? At Discrict F maybe ? Did you see these "terrorist acts" from your own eyes ? They just wanted school for their kids, do you really think they don't want to compromise ?
Violence, oppression or theft is not a good way to end this
Liam Watsudooin
Liam Watsudooin

Sam 1 Juin - 18:25
I was in my District like I'm supposed to, where I was hungry and fough to survive because those assholes though that because they own the plantations means they can fuck all of us!
You talking about thievery and oppression? Look at what they have done to us, and look how the NWO is building new society since the outbreak, you are only 18 you were 8 when the outbreak happenned you can't possibly understand what it's like to see a life time being shattered! They saved us and at the end of the day I know where I stand, do you?
Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 18:32
If you read my messages earlier you could understand I do think we need the NWO but their methods are not good
NWO and Farmers alike
This issue can be solved in peace and without being irrespectuful in both sides
Liam Watsudooin
Liam Watsudooin

Sam 1 Juin - 18:43
You are talking like some ancient world hippy, it's the end of the world and we try to do something, it can't be resolve in peace just by the power of love! Continue being hungry and full of desilusion if you want, once again I know where I stand.
Arni Echase
Arni Echase

Sam 1 Juin - 19:09
Well that's good you know where you stand but as you said it's the end of the world. We have no need to generate more chaos.
Liam Watsudooin
Liam Watsudooin

Sam 1 Juin - 19:17
The only ones spreading chaos are the farmers.
Zoé De Meester

Dim 2 Juin - 11:27
Hello everyone,
I want to precise we have never starved anyone, we always had distributed food even if the government wasn't taking care of us. We may be self-sufficient with food but we are always the first one in danger in case of an attack, our children don't have access to proper education and our trade are only in one way. We never receive anything from other cities.
We don't want war but the government isn't listening to us.
I asked for a conversation with the authority so we could manage to have a deal and their only response was "we have other priority". The farmers are never the priority. We may have the food but we have a pitiful life situation. Also, most of the farmers die of starvation because the government makes us give away a huge amount of food, but our job is really hard and without proper diet workers die from exhaustion.

I don't want my people to die because of this situation but I won't stop fighting until we will be able to have an agreement. I'm going to leave the farmer district and dissolve the rebellion, and hide them because only God knows how many time you killed peaceful manifesters, to speak with the government. I demand you not to attack anyone, I don't think we can manage to destroy more family. Also if you kill me on my way to the capital or if I don't come back to the village safely, after our conversation, I want you to know I gave special order to my people.

I think the government can't have forgotten about human rights?

I really hope fairness and peace are still possible and that we can end this without harming anyone.

- De Meester Zoe, Chief of the rebellion and now chief of the farmer village
NWO (PAULO)
NWO (PAULO)
Admin

Dim 2 Juin - 19:30
We were glad to see you coming this afternoon, you are not as foolish as we though, you can manifest logical reasoning. Hope we would not have to go through other dark times like those. However we will not accept your false accusations nor the way you are spreading your hatefull anarchist message. Hope this is the last time we hear about you. And hope we will find a positive conclusion to this madness.

Contenu sponsorisé